MAXIMIZED HEALTHCARE VALUE FOR ALL
AppliedVR offers an easy-to-use VR content platform specifically designed for the clinical environment. Our technology enhances the patient experience, increases internal efficiency for providers, and maximizes healthcare value for all. Request a demo today and learn how we are bringing VR to scale in healthcare.
How it Works
Making VR Accessible
AppliedVR offers a single VR platform with a library of validated healthcare content. Our mobile VR headsets integrate seamlessly with clinical workflows and our focus on user experience enables VR to become accessible to all patients. See how our current product is supporting providers in pain and anxiety management.
A DRUG-FREE ALTERNATIVE
appliedVR's platform is intended to increase patient comfort and support providers in managing anxiety and pain in a clinical setting before, during and after procedures.
We are currently conducting clinical research to demonstrate how our products may decrease patient anxiety, reduce pain, minimize the need for sedation, reduce the risk of drug complications and shorten postoperative stays.
- 1 VR headset (Samsung Galaxy Phone with GearVR)
- Subscription to perioperative content modules
- Prioritized access to updates and new content releases
- Unlimited training and prioritized technical support
- Sanitary liners
Subscription also provides access to our VR Innovator Forum. Connect with other healthcare innovators using VR in their healthcare practice to share feedback about usability, effectiveness and inform future product improvements.
Use Cases and EXPECTED Benefits of AppliedVR
- Reduce anxiety while waiting in pre-operative holding area
- Reduce discomfort and anxiety during IV placement, local anesthesia or regional block
- Reduce pain, discomfort and anxiety during uncomfortable procedures
- Reduce anxiety during local procedures
- Reduce pain, discomfort and anxiety during postoperative period
- Reduce amount of direct nurse involvement during cycle of care
- Reduce patient time in PACU
- Increase patient satisfaction
"All patients show some level of anxiety before a surgical procedure. VR has consistently reduced preoperative anxiety to a point where patients almost forget they are having a procedure. Patient satisfaction scores have significantly increased since implementing VR in the surgery center.”
Ray Raven, MD (Orthopedics), Buena Vista Surgery Center
“VR can temporarily transform the hospital into fantastical and healing environments. I’ve watched as patients and their families cry tears of joy during the VR experience.”
Brennan Spiegel, MD (GI), Cedars-Sinai Medical Center