What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
Account Information: When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, company name or other details to create your account.
Transaction Information. When you conduct a transaction with us or a third party through the site, you may provide information to complete the transaction, such as payment information (for example, credit card information or financial account information for another type of payment), gift information and message, demographic information (for example, age, date of birth, gender, or zip code).
User Submissions or Communications. You provide information to us when you contact or otherwise interact with us or a third party (for example, when you sign up for our newsletter, enter search queries, report an issue with the website, or participate in a survey). You may also provide information by posting or submitting comments or other content to us.
Information Collected Automatically. We may automatically collect other information about you, your browser, or the computer or device you use, including: operating system, browser type, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, or domain name of your Internet service provider; your geographic location; the site pages that you visit, the time of your visits, and the information you search for on the site; device information, including unique identifier(s); and device usage.
Health Data. When you use our app or the Apple Health app and choose to share data with us, app, we use data collected about your health or activity by your device (“Health Data”), such as the steps you take.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- For the purposes for which you provided it (for example, in order to fulfill a transaction you initiate with us or a third party)
- To provide or to facilitate providing you with products and services
- To create, use, or make changes (for example, corrections, updates, or deletions) to your registered account with us
- To send you information about your transactions or relationship with us
- To notify you about changes to the site, our policies, terms or any products and services we offer or provide through it
- To improve the site or to develop new products and services
- To identify you as a user of the site
- To contact you with information, including marketing information, that we believe will be of interest to you
- For testing, research, analysis and marketing, product, or service development that we may perform regarding our site or services (for example, to analyze who our users are and how they use the site)
- To create anonymous data or de-identified data, which we or a third party may do and which we or a third party may use for any purpose
- To aggregate data, which we or a third party may compile, and which we or a third party may use for any purpose
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business
- To administer and troubleshoot the site
- With your consent, and
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We use Health Data:
- to track your personal health progress and display it to you inside the app, along with the other data you provide to us,
- to keep you updated about your health,
- to improve the app and to develop new content, features, and experiences that can help people live better with pain, and
- for any other purpose to which you give your consent.
Aggregated or De-Identified Data
Except for information that we are legally required to retain, we delete your personal information, including device data and Health Data, upon the deletion of your account. We and our service providers will also delete your usage or device data upon your request. To make a deletion request, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes, known vulnerabilities, and malware. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. Confidential information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
While we take reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and contacting us immediately using the information below if you suspect unauthorized use of your account.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To provide or to facilitate providing you with products and services.
- To improve our products, services, or marketing.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We share your information with our trusted service providers, such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We may share information with any other third party at your request, with your consent, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We do not sell or share your health data gathered through Apple Health app with any third parties. Finally, non-personally identifiable or aggregated visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses without restriction.
Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us using the information below.
Links to Third Parties
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Changes to Your Personal Information
We may be able to accommodate requests to change your personal information if you email us at the email address below. We will not be able to make changes or delete information if doing so would restrict our ability to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Do Not Track
At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from Web browsers or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities over time and across third party Internet services.
Third Party Behavioral Advertising
We may collect or allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different Internet services when you use our site (“retargeting” or “online behavioral tracking”).
Children Under 13
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Our website is not intended for or aimed at individuals under age 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not access, use, or submit any personal information through the Site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under 13, please contact us immediately at using the information below.
We collect your email address, physical address, and phone number in order to:
- Provide information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions through phone calls, text message, or email.
- Process orders and provide information and updates pertaining to orders through phone calls, text message, or email.
- Fulfill orders through sending devices to your physical address.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service through phone calls, text message, or email.
- Send marketing materials or promotional materials to current users and former users who have used the Services in the past through phone calls, text message, or email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, texts, or phone calls, please follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or text to unsubscribe. You can opt out of phone calls by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. or informing the company representative on the phone call you no longer wish to be contacted.
16760 Stagg St, Unit 216
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Last edited: September 17, 2020